1. A refund will only be issued if the amount paid exceeds the correct cost for the service provided by AET.
2. Clients agree to release AET from any liability for damages resulting from the use of our services.
3. Clients understand that any litigation arising out of this agreement will have its venue in Miami-Dade County, Florida, or the county where an AET branch office retained for the service is located. The prevailing party in any litigation arising out of this agreement is entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and all costs accrued during the litigation.
4. AET reserves the right to refuse any service to an applicant.
5. Prices are effective as of September 2013 and are subject to change at the discretion of AET.
6. Applicants are advised to check with the recipient to ensure the translation is recognized.